- Farmer's Market featuring the sweet sounds of our friend Matt Shirley (performing at the market with his folk group)
- Book club brunch -- Great Expectations
- Jane Austen Festival with my friend Annie
- 25 cent ice cream day at the Pie and Ice Cream Kitchen
- Cook-out and sing-along at Blue Gables (named for the Cuthbert-like feel to the place as well as the "Shirley" that dwells therein.
Here are some pictures of the events:
Annie and I with Austen-type characters.
Getting a book signed by the keynote speaker who also wrote this book! Her talk was excellent, titled "Jane Austen for Smarties"
Hooray for Bastille day! Freedom and Fireworks for all!
Singing with my friend and talented musician, Rachel Amunrud