Friday, December 12, 2008

World's Easiest (and YUMMY) Christmas Cookies!

I have probably share maybe ONE recipe on my blog so far (as much as I like to cook, that's not usually what I use my blog for). But I had to put this up for you. In the spirit of saving time and enjoying the Christmas season, you may want to try these very easy and fast cookies. I made them this afternoon in about a half hour.

I got this recipe from a girl at church after eating WAY too many of her cookies at a VBS meeting. I told her how great they were, and she immediately wrote the recipe down for me. I have used it one time and can give it to you from memory:

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

2 cups Bisquick
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cups peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together the 3 wet ingredients, then add the Bisquick. Roll into balls, and roll in sugar (it's surprisingly not sticky). Bake 8 minutes at 350. Press a Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie right when it comes out. These seriously are BETTER than most PB kiss cookies I've had (and I am a HUGE PB eater -- love it!). It saves time because of the few ingredients, and little measuring. Plus no sitting out butter to soften, or chilling the dough.

Save some time and make a batch of these!

3 comments:

jillybean said...

yum, can I just some of those that you made? mouthwatering!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra Lee, where's the cocktail? hee hee

~Anna

jillybean said...

Hey, I made them and they are quite tasty! They stay nice and moist which isn't always a feature of that kind of cookie.

Thanks for sharing the recipe! Been thinking of you a bunch and hoping that you are getting some more encouraging news. :)