Friday, January 28, 2011

Her baby

Sus is a BIG Curious George fan.  She got this big plush George for Christmas, and last week, he was her baby for a couple days.  I tried to follow her around and snap a picture of her mothering him -- feeding him in her high chair, rocking him in the bassinet -- but they kept coming out blurry since she was always on the move.  I caught this cute picture of her coming out of her room, holding her wrapped up "baby" tightly.  I love how you can just barely see the Curious George face enough to tell who it is.

Tomorrow we are going to a local Barnes and Noble to SEE Curious George!  Let's hope she likes meeting him more than she liked meeting Santa Clause. :)  Regardless, I'm sure it will be a fun outing for our family and I plan on letting her pick out a Curious George book to bring home with us.

Linking up to Simply Modern Mom.
Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so cute. My daughter hasn't quite started to 'mother' her babies. She starts and then gets distracted.

Angee @ October Morning said...

So cute. My daughter loves to play mama to her babies. They even get tummy time :)