Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sharing the snow

Simply Modern Mom had a great idea of taking pictures and posting them once a week that show a small snapshot of motherhood.  I loved looking at the pictures other people showed, and thought this one was just perfect for me this week.  Sus and I spent a great morning playing out in the snow.  This was her second real snow-playing experience, and she ate it up (literally).  Here she is sharing a taste of snow with me!  You can see a little fleck of her previous bite on her lip as well as tell-tale flakes trapped in the neck of her vest. 



 I just LOVED the way she looked right up at me to offer some snow.  Do you think I took a bite?  Wouldn't you??
Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

4 comments:

Emma said...

That is a REALLY cute picture! :)

Angee @ October Morning said...

So cute. I would've taken a bite.

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I could never have said no to that sweet face. Love the pic and good for you for getting out into the cold with her. :)

Ginny Marie said...

What an adorable photo! You have me wanting to grab my camera and head outside with my little ones!