So today was not a huge celebration day (we both worked), but there was still some fun involved. Here are some pics to outline our Valentine's Day:
1. Fetal echo on our little guy who is growing and making me grow! I'm 25 weeks, and he's got a nice normal heart as far as we can tell. I watched his heart on the ultrasound monitor for almost an hour (the total U/S was longer than an hour), but of course have no pictures of that process. Here's me right before we left.
|Please click on this picture -- I look less chubby when the photo is enlarged.|
2. Came home from work to find these framed family pictures on the wall! What a great Valentine's surprise! I'd bought the frames and put in pictures a while back, but I'm bad at arranging, and Josh is sort of a perfectionist, so I knew I'd just have to wait for him to have at it. The Valentine decor was made by me and Sus last week -- she colored the hearts hanging from the light fixture over our table. :)
3. Valentine cards and presents in the mail! I've been hanging Susie's cards over her bed -- I started this tradition last year, and now I think it's going to be our thing.
4. It was WARM enough to play outside, so as soon as dinner was over, Sus and I headed out. Our Chinese neighbor met us on the steps and said "Oh, Susie, you have wonnerful hair!" I think it was the strawberry clips that won him over. :) Our apartment complex has a big pebble pit where it once housed a swimming pool and Susie loves to play in it. It's a somewhat cleaner version of a sandbox.
5. Washed the cups in the sink when we came back in. Susie was soaked and so was the bathroom floor, but WOW was that entertaining. She "washed" them for 30-45 minutes while I cleaned the tub. Now that she's big enough to kneel on a chair, this will be a frequent activity.
6. Snuggles, kisses and giggles from my little Bizzy Boo -- she's a pretty sweet Valentine, since I didn't get to see my man much today! When looking at this picture, she noticed her belly was showing (which she calls "boody") -- haha!
|This is her "cheese" smile|
And, hey this holiday isn't quite over yet! Josh just texted to say he's bringing home milkshakes!