Friday, February 11, 2011

Spring Fever

We could not be more excited that it is supposed to warm up over the weekend!  While it was so cold last week, I busted out some of the precious spring dresses I have saved for Susie and had her try them on to see if they will fit when spring finally arrives.  I loved lots of the pics I snapped, but especially this one, with her ponytails going forward over her head (she'd just got up from naptime) and the Mr. Potato Head parts laying all around her.

I hope it gets really warm soon, or I'm afraid this white dress isn't going to fit for spring!

Linking up to Simply Modern Mom.
Simply Modern Mom

2 comments:

James and Christen said...

That dress is super cute. She is such a little doll. We hope Spring arrives for you soon too=)
Yesterday we were reading through some of our first blogs & comments. You guys are such dear friends and we are so thankful for you. Looking forward to seeing you sometime this fall.

Kristi said...

Hi! I came over from Project 52! Your daughter is so cute! I have a 2 year old who is obsessed with Mr. Potato Head! Nice to meet you!