Tuesday, November 13, 2007

EXCITED!!!


This is how happy I am that David and Sharon are coming to visit us! YAY!! (I actually took this picture the day I got my haircut, but it represents my happiness well).

David and Sharon are coming!! I can't believe it!! (Read what I wrote about them here). Oh, thank you, Mrs. Mohler for lending me a digital camera. I will be taking lots of pictures of this weekend.

Who will be next? Will it be you? Who wants to do some Christmas shopping in a nice little city? I'll take you around to see the sights!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gret, How exciting for you guys can't wait till next week to see you. I am going to the hospital tomorrow for a heart cath, DAD

Anonymous said...

Waah Gretchen, reading that old post about all the Taylors, and seeing your old apartment. . .:) Kinda sad to see it thinking that someone with probably no taste lives there now! ! ! They'll probably put up a Christmas tree with colored lights or something. ugh. Anyway, glad to see your hair isn't that short, and that you are having company! :)

Gretchen said...

Dad, I got your message, and we will be praying for you. Hope everything's alright.

Anon -- is this Anna? Or Emma?

Anonymous said...

ANNA

Emily said...

It was Anna....I HAVE an account..teehee
ok well, are we still going shopping if you're having peeps over?...hmm?...I shall call you today, probably..
ok well, see you later,
emma

The Tiffinian said...

Anna & Emily,
I told David that we were free this weekend without consulting Gretchen first, so any scheduling conflicts are "my bad" (Is it uncool to say "my bad" now?). Anyway, my bad.

Thanksgiving is coming...

PS: Anna: At Thanksgiving I'd like to see if I can sing "Bridge Over Troubled Water" better or worse than I used to. I'm afraid my vocal range is shrinking.

Anonymous said...

We're trying to work it out to come for a visit the weekend after thanksgiving. will that work for you guys if we can squeeze it in?
Sis